Alternative zum eLight Modul

• Weihnachten dauert noch ne Weile....

Bin auch am überlegen, ob ich es testen soll....

Mal schaun, Wird aber sicher April bis ich da wirklich Zeit für hätte.

Ansonsten hier gerne mal Feedback zu geben wenn es jemand nutzt.

• Was htag ist Samstag, das muss reichen.
    Habs bestellt.

Bei dem was bei dir alles über den Bus jagt, wäre ich da vorsichtig das der nicht überlastet wird.

Ich unterstütze niemanden der zu Faul ist die Suchfunktion zu nutzen :finger:

Carly taugt immer noch nichts am E39

• Baujahr ist da egal oder?
    Wäre ne Überlegung wert für den Preis.

Alle Bilder in meinen Beiträgen sind, soweit nicht ausdrücklich anderweitig deklariert, meine eigenen!

• Hello guys! Please excuse me for not writing in German. I am one of the modlight2 developers and just found this topic. Thanks, X-men!
    I registered here to write you that there is huge progress (mostly in stability and functions quality) in our module and everyone who already owns this module and ordered it before December 2017 can get a free upgrade to our newest hardware and software version.
    Now almost all known bugs are fixed and now every LCM versions are compatible, now our modLight2 automatically reads the version of your LCM so there is no need to choose LCM version anymore. There is new function - Webasto heater remote control (working with the factory key remote). Please feel free to write me if you want to get the free upgrade.
    I really hope that my post does not violate the rules of the forum and thank you for your understanding! Thanks.

• ModLight2 checks the information it needs (which type of commands to use to activate the lights; whether the headlamps are automatically height level adjustable or not; what is headlights height level; what is the backlighting of the dashboard, etc.) through diagnostic commands via IBUS, which it sends over a certain interval. Thus, no need for the user to enter LCM version.